Saturday, January 26, 2008

Return of the Living Caturday

Because I just can't keep you all waiting like that anymore, Caturday makes it's triumphant return to the LP Blog. Below, as usual, you'll find my favorites from today's Caturday Thread on Fark, featuring the story of one soggy pussy who didn't have to go down with his ship.

This one is just entirely too adorable for words...

Even Cats have love stories...

And now, for a couple of Geek Themed Kittehs...

And finally, to help ease you all into Bunnday...

Plans are in the works that will allow me to make all kinds of changes to the way this blog looks and flows. What does this have to do with Caturday? Well, I'll be able to post my own LOLCats as well as those I find on Fark. Good times ahead...

1 comment:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

*snort*

I needed this.

Post a Comment