Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't Be A Dick

Those were the words spoken by one Richard William Wheaton III during his keynote speech at last year's Penny Arcade Expo. And soon, they could be on a t-shirt near you. Beware, the Monkeys are about to reveal themselves to the world...

Yep, Wil's considering a whole new batch of Wil-branded geekwear. There are all sorts of nifty ideas in the entry's comments section, and I'm sure any number of them will end up being used. Having designed some popular shirts myself (for the Avenue), I of course support the notion of a design contest, suggested by several Monkeys.

(By the way, for those of you not "in-the-know," Monkeys are what WWdN/:IX readers refer to themselves as. Darwin be praised.)

While I highly doubt that tiny pirate hats will be on the merch menu, I can't help but post this picture from last year's International Talk Like A Pirate Day (September 19th, me buccos!):

Don't be a dick, er ye can walk the plank! Arrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment