Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Sound of White Noise

It's like watching a snowy TV, only in reverse. In this case, all the content is on the air, it's the viewers who are static.

Hey! Yeah, you! The person reading this blog. I'm addressing you! That ClusterMap over there tells me that you've been sneaking around my blog as of late, and yet I hear nothing from you. Not a comment, not an email, nothing.

The only people who have left comments at all in the past year are those who care to be overly negative. You can't all be like that. The odds are totally against that. It'd be really sad if so many people read my blog off and on, just waiting for me to say something that will let them tear into me no-holds-barred. The fact that those dots reset and repopulate every week tells me that some of you are actually here out of some form of curiosity at the very least.

This is probably the third or fourth time I've made a call for comments, and each time I come up empty for the most part. It's about time that cup came back with at least a few drops on the bottom! Seriously: Who are you all? I don't want your life stories, just a nickname and a general location would be great, and maybe even a reason or two why you click through this lousy little blog in the first place.

The nice part about leaving a comment here is, you don't have to sign up for Blogger to do it. You don't have to sign up for anything, for that matter! No spam, no BS, just comments, the way they should be.

I know I have some sort of reader base, it'd be nice to know what kinds of people it's made up of. I mean, hell: Argentina, Sri Lanka, Sweden, the UK, Austrailia, Canada... You're all out there, and you've all listened to me prattle on about mindless crap long enough. Time for you to speak up. Talk to me, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment