Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shameless Nerd Gushing, Vol. 2

I know, I know. You know, I tend to say "I know" alot. Kinda like Justin likes to say "hold on." But yes, I know, yet another weekend where I dropped the ball. Things aren't the greatest in Prophyt World, but I'm working on changing that, and I'll be back to normal soon.

In the meantime, today's Nerd Gushing comes to us from fellow Blogger blog (Blogger blog? Did I just type that? Oh dear...) Blasphemes, via Fark (FT): The pressing issue for the day is Just how long was Luke Skywalker on Degobah with Yoda during Empire? It's since grown into a discussion about the physics and stellar geography of the Star Wars Galaxy (which, don't forget, is far, far away...), and we've even managed to work in some real world math.

Yes, we're nerds. Now go, participate in the Nerdgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment