Tuesday, November 20, 2007

John Miller Starts A Blog

Live (sorta) from Electric Avenue...

Anyhow, my good friend and webcast pioneer John Miller, along with his partner Candy Churilla, has this radio show happening on Pirate Cat Radio in San Fransisco, CA. I've known John since his earlier webcasting days on FCCFree.com, back when he could drop F-Bombs and have Vince Desi (the genius behind the Postal game series) on the show uncensored. Ahhh, the Golden Age...

I'm missing the point here. It looks like Candy took it upon herself to open up a BlogSpot Blog to make posts about the show, and I hope she keeps up with it, because it's pretty much a no-brainer. Having a blog for a radio show is a logical association, as it gives listeners additional insight as to what goes on in the studio of the JMP.

In order to keep things fresh, I'm gonna see if I can't get myself in as an East Coast contributor to the blog. That means a call out to the coast, but oh well. That's the beauty of unlimited long distance, baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment