Saturday, December 03, 2005

Welcome To A Brave New World

Welcome to my new home. The strains of keeping up with a site like Rancho Relaxo was a little too much, so I figured I'd close it down and move myself somewhere more managable, like Blogspot. Pretty handy when you get down to it, really. I can make posts with email if I so desire, which is pretty handy when I'm on the fly.

So, what will happen to Rancho Relaxo? It will still exist, since some of my other work is dependant on the site location itself. Plus, instead of me working my butt of trying to import all of my previous entries from the last two and a half years, it'll serve as an archive for them. Should you ever want to read them, you'll find the old blog link over there on the right.

Along with the change in blogosphere locale, I'm instituting a podcast. That's right, a podcast. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few pilot episodes up and going before my plans inadvertantly change for the worse. What will it be about? I dunno, really. I'm going to see if I can score an interview with mc chris when I head down to his show in Pittsburgh on Thursday. If I can score that, then my podcast has purpose! Rock!

So change your bookmarks, folks. Rancho Relaxo has officially closed it's gates, and now come the writings of The Lost Prophyt...

No comments:

Post a Comment