Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Poker Prophyt

Ahh, there we go. Poker Room is the first site to let me create and upload my own custom avatar, no questions asked. And so, introducing version 1.0, which will appear here on the site when I make poker posts. Version 1.5 should be up on my Poker Room Profile within the day...

5:42AM - I'm gonna try and liveblog a tournament at Poker Room now. I'm in seat 6, and my first hole cards are J3o, so I'll be folding. This should be interesting...

5:47AM - Not much to speak of card-wise, but I have noticed that the table is rather conservative. No outrageous betting (thank St. Pete), so I've been able to see a few flops here and there. I've started in decent position pre-flop a few times, but always lost it on the flop itself. Oh well. I'll catch something...

5:54AM - Still nothing new to report, other than I'm down a wee bit. No need to panic, though. Still it it. In the meantime, here's a screenshot (222K JPG) of my table. I'm in the bottom center seat. Yay.

5:58AM - Busted already. Stupid call with a straight draw on the table. Stupid, stupid Eric. And after I took 1st in the game I played prior to this. Oh well. 7th isn't 10th, that's for diggity dang sure. Oh well. At least I know I can Live Blog for 10 mintues. Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment