Sunday, December 04, 2005

Learning Curve

I'm starting to play with the style template here on BlogSpot. So far, it appears that I've been able to pretty much customize what I want without much hassle. Might be worth it to learn this particular practice. I've been out of the loop so long and so dependant on plain old HTML that I haven't figured out dynamic pages. Damn the dot-com bubble pop in the late 90s...

This system is pretty simple, really. The code doesn't intimidate me at all, that's for sure. The main thing I'm concerned with is the color code system. So far, I've figured out that #ccc gives me the grey that I've changed the entry titles to. Next comes deciphering the font system, how it parses different sections of the page, and how to put it all together.

And since I usually have quite a bit of time on my hands these days, it shouldn't take me too long.

My little brother has built himself qutie the DJ setup if I do say so myself. I'm totally impressed. He's in the garage running it now, I can hear (and kinda feel) the boom-tss-boom-tss of whatever it is he's playing. Thank the maker for the TV to drown it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment