Thursday, May 14, 2009

Caturday Comes Early

Before I turn over my PC cycles to the task of DVD video production, I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of two individuals who haven't graced the digital pages of this blog in well over a year. So, without further delay, behold the evolution of the Rogue Squadron!

First off, there's Dak, being lazy on my old home-made blackjack table...

And then there's Wedge, being Mr. Indifferent Kitty as he sits on my lap...

Sometimes, though, the boys can behave themselves, although Dak looks like something down on the floor interests him more. Wedge, though, he finally got the idea and mugged for the camera.

Thanks to Jill for coming over and taking these! I can't believe how big these boys have grown in only a year. Yeah, I know cats mature in a year, but damn, these two are straight mountain lions! I love them to death, though, even though it's shedding season.

No comments:

Post a Comment