Praise be unto Darwin, who, in his stuffed monkey wisdom and grace, has blessed us this day with teh goodness and hawesome. Ahhh, man.
And there was much rejoicing (yay).
The Audio from Wil's performance is up and live on teh Intarwebs (which is a series of tubes), and there are several ways for you to get your hands on it. I won't type anymore so you can get to downloadin':
- Directly from Pulp Gamer, who was kind enough to record, encode and release it (41.1 MB 128K MP3)
- As a backup, Wil has posted a copy available on WWdN:IX itself (41.1 MB 128K MP3)
- A Rapidshare Link, provided by WWdN:IX Reader Patrick G
- And two torrents: One on The Pirate Bay from WWdN:IX Reader Michael S
- And the other on Mininova courtesy of yours truly, The Lost Prophyt
The usually sullen and rather rare creaking of the sign for the office below us is now a batshit crazy pendulum of constant "hit me with some WD40" noise, and looking out the window reveals lines swinging like a double dutch rope.
Good times in Central PA...
Update: My update color is never the same, but that's not the update. The update is thus: I hope Lawyer Mama doesn't get too jealous, but for my torrent effort, I got name-checked over on WWdN:IX. I'm still seeding, and we're up to four total seeders now, with just one peer as of 2:20pm my time. On the bright side, I've tossed up enough for two copies, so my part is done :D