Sunday, November 04, 2007

Read Us Any Rule...

Today's Mother of the Year candidate comes to us from one of my favorite cities to visit: Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Now don't get me wrong: I don't intend this as a reflection of Milwaukee in general. I love that city, it treated me really good (except for the unbearable heat) for the week I was there. But come on, folks. This is something I'd expect from Florida...

Mom sells pot. Mom also has a curious four year old. Said curious four year old finds mom's stash and takes it to school, showing it to a teacher's aid. Mom gets busted with more pot at the house, telling the cops she sells it to support her own smoking habit. Kids are now in protective custody.

Oh yeah, you KNOW I found this one on Fark...

Look, people, it's real simple. If you're gonna smoke pot, don't keep it around the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment