Saturday, December 03, 2005

Whaddaya Think?

Alright. Since I want to break some new ground here, I might as well toss a few ideas out to you, the readership, get some feedback, and see what pops up.

First thing: I'm interested in starting a group blog, and here's what I need. If any of you ever wanted to get into blogging, I reccomend doing so right here on BlogSpot. Sign up, start your own blog, and then contact me at lostprophyt @ gmail . com. Once you have your BlogSpot account, I'll add you to the team list and you can post whatever you want to the team blog. Just a thought.

Also. I'm looking for a temporary host and mirror hosts for the podcast. If you have some spare web server space that's taking up dust, not getting used, and wouldn't mind allocating to my relatively small .ogg podcast files, I'd appreciate it tons. Just contact me at the addy above.

Third, I want to know what you'd like to see in the new blog. More wacky news stories? More political banter? More "Local To Houtzdale" type crap? Or less of this stuff and more of other things? Let me know, aight?

No comments:

Post a Comment