Friday, June 12, 2009

Calling

I can't be quiet anymore.

With Christian Extremism in America starting to catch up to other, more recognized forms of extremism, I can't just sit idly by and let them ruin the country I love.

And so, from now on, I feel its my duty as a good, intelligent, non-religious human being to speak out against the fascism of Fundamentalist Christianity and its Extremist "soldiers."

From here on out, Atheism will be a core theme of this blog.

If this pisses you off, sorry, but you need to learn a little tolerance. Just because I don't believe in God, doesn't make me evil.

And quite frankly, if you haven't figured out why I call myself "The Lost Prophyt," it's simple:

Lost is Christianity's perception of me: Since I'm godless, I'm also lost, wandering in the wilderness without God. Quite frankly, I know right where I am, TYVM.

Prophyt is spelled differently to make sure people know the difference between the lunatics that call themselves "prophets" and me, a Prophyt for Secular Humanity.

It's not rocket science.

So, if you don't like it, again, sorry. But if this is right up your alley, then you might be inclined to link to this blog, and to some of the other blogs that I've added to the Good Reads list. You might find that we Atheists aren't the bottom-feeding, godless scum you automatically assume we are.

1 comment:

GG said...

Yay for more atheist blogs on the net :) I'll definitely keep reading.

Do you find that people often are critical of you and your views on this blog? Is there reason to be confrontational?

Post a Comment