Saturday, July 07, 2007

Genesis

So, how do you start up a podcast, anyway?

I guess I'm about to find out. After talking with John last night, I've decided to give it a shot, thereby making my statement above (about being a podcaster) a reality instead of just a dream.

The trouble is, coming up with something for a proof-of-concept show.

For the last few years, I've had an incredible case of writer's block. It's why I never finished UR, and it's also why there hasn't been much from me creatively in a long time. If anything, my blog has become a dusty, cobwebbed closet I open once in a while to put stuff in.

That's not cool.

I'm hoping that my recent desire to actually work with my blogs is a good sign of things to come. I really do miss being able to come up with stuff like I used to. It's just that life has brought me to a point where I don't much care about anything, let alone writing something for the sheer joy of it like the old days.

Only this time, I'm not writing for just a blog. I'm laying down a recording of my voice and releasing it upon the Earth. So, it's gotta be at least halfway good, right? Right.

Talk about brain frying...

No comments:

Post a Comment