Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hottie Hottie Hello!

Sure, I used to do this on the old Ranch. It was called "I'd Hit It," and it showcased girls that, for some reason or another, I'd bang the ever-loving hell out of. Well, this isn't quite like the old gallery, but I'd still hit it all the same. Probably more enthusiastically. Everyone say hello to Amber:
Ain't she just a cutie? Yes, yes she is! Now, here's the trouble. Amber likes to play a little game called "Let's shoot Stewy down." Not a fun game to play if you happen to be Stewy, which I just so happen to be. But still, I perservere, because hey: The chase is FUN! And I think she's worth it. She's really cool, fun to talk to, has a great sense of humor...

...And her bleat just TURNS ME ON!

So there ya go, my little sheep girl. Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment